How Can I Help You?
I work with clients to help them succeed, whether this involves developing their estate plan and preparing the necessary documents, setting up a new business, working with them to understand and comply with complicated federal and state laws, or helping them resolve their firearm legal issues.
I can work with you by providing the following legal services:
- Estate Planning: Work with clients to develop their overall estate plan and prepare their wills, trusts (including firearms trusts), and other estate planning documents to help them achieve their goals. See More
- Business Law: Work with businesses owners to plan their organization, develop the legal documents necessary to get their business started, and address their ongoing legal concerns, including setting up Texas LLCs for a wide range of business, including firearm-related and small real estate investment businesses. See More
- Asset Protection: Work with individuals and business owners to develop strategies and legal documents to help protect their assets from potential, future liabilities.
- Regulatory Compliance: Work with business owners to help them understand and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements so they can take a proactive approach to ensuring compliance and to help with issues of noncompliance. (See Firearms Law Compliance and Other Regulatory Compliance)
- Firearms Law: Work with clients to setup a new firearms-related business, existing businesses regarding their operational and compliance issues, and individuals regarding their legal questions about compliance with firearm laws and resolving their wrongful transfer denials. See More
My legal practice is not limited to firearm businesses and owners. However, my unique qualifications help businesses and individuals with their firearms-related, legal concerns. I have authored two extensive volumes on firearm laws. Volume 1 explains federal firearm laws and Volume 2 explains Texas firearm laws. I have also presented firearms law courses for other attorneys. Read More
Whether you currently operate a business, or wish to start one, Gary can help you prepare the necessary documents and navigate the legal requirements. This is particularly important with a firearms business where legal compliance is paramount to staying in business. Gary knows and understands these laws and regulations and helps clients get started and continue their business without legal entanglements.
Gary works with business owners and other individuals to help them with their estate planning needs, including the preparation of wills, trusts (including gun trusts), powers of attorney, medical directives, and other estate planning documents. He also provides legal representation to help clients understand their firearms rights, protect and restore those rights, and recover wrongfully-seized firearms.